Most people know that staying sober is good for them but there are some benefits of sobriety that aren’t as obvious. Sobriety affects all aspects of life from health and relationships, to financial and safety – see how getting clean can help you live your best life.
- Look and feel healthier
- Save money
- More time/energy to do productive things
- Build or rebuild relationships with family/friends
- More robust social life
- Ability to help others get sober
- Lead a safer life with no more high risk behaviors or situations (needles, unprotected sex, crime, sexual assault, violence)
Beating yourself up over past mistakes won’t do you any good but sobriety can help you move forward instead of staying stuck, repeating negative behavior and thinking patterns. Unresolved past trauma or depression and anxiety are often at the root of addiction and when you get sober, you’re better able to address and overcome the underlying issue.
Getting clean on your own can be tempting because you won’t have to expose your vulnerabilities and shame to others but you’re more likely to relapse when you’re alone. You should find a supportive community away from the people, places, and things that can trigger a relapse and a place that allows you to focus on sobriety. See why South Florida is a perfect place for those seeking alcohol and drug rehabilitation.
The Recovery Capital of the World
South Florida is more than beautiful beaches and sunshine, we’re also the recovery capital of the world. Whatever type of treatment you’re looking for, there’s something here for everyone.
- Tons of resources in a close proximity
- Access to specialized care when needed (i.e., people with specific mental health conditions can be referred to local specialists)
- Extensive sober support networks
- Wide variety of 12-step meetings serving every population imaginable (gender specific, LGBT, seniors, veterans, meditation, business, etc.)
Located in West Palm Beach, Florida, we offer several drug and alcohol addiction rehabilitation programs that can be personalized to each client’s needs. Our programs are designed to help you learn how to make healthy lifestyle choices to maintain lifelong sobriety. Here are some reasons why you should choose Rally Point:
- Free from distractions and old environments that trigger a relapse
- Personalized attention
- More privacy so you can focus on treatment
- Less likely to give up
- Specialized services for co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Loved ones included in treatment and recovery process
- Beautiful local beaches closeby with year-round tropical weather
All of our staff has been trained in trauma-informed care (TIC) which is an organizational structure and treatment framework that involves understanding, recognizing, and responding to the effects of all types of trauma. TIC also emphasizes physical, psychological, and emotional safety for both clients and behavioral health providers, and helps clients rebuild a sense of control and empowerment.
Not only is our staff highly trained, you will have access to therapeutic activities that incorporate nature such as adventure therapy, fishing, yoga/meditation, and more. Whether you stay in one of our inpatient rehabilitation homes or do an outpatient program, you will have a supportive community with you every step of the way. Learn more about our addiction treatment programs at Rally Point Palm Beach to see how we can help you get sober not only while you’re in treatment, but for life.