Selecting the right addiction treatment facility for you can be challenging. There are so many things that you have to consider, including the type of drug rehab treatment you need, whether you will stay close to home or attend a rehab in another area, and how your day-to-day affairs will be handled if you go to inpatient treatment, and, of course, the cost and what your health insurance will cover.
Rally Point Palm Beach has made it easier for people who have medical insurance coverage from Molina Healthcare. If you have a Molina Healthcare Treatment policy, you can now come to our West Palm Beach rehab for alcohol treatment. Learn more about using Molina Healthcare insurance for addiction treatment and why you should choose Rally Point as your treatment provider.
Table of Contents
- 1 Overview of Molina Healthcare
- 2 Molina Healthcare Coverage for Specific Addictions
- 3 Molina Healthcare also covers behavioral health services including:
- 4 Length and Depth of Coverage
- 5 Treatment Services Covered
- 6 Finding Professional Help for a Benefits Check
- 7 Addiction Recovery with Molina Healthcare and Rally Point Palm Beach
Overview of Molina Healthcare
Molina Healthcare Drug Rehab is a managed care company that provides health insurance to individuals through government programs such as Medicaid and Medicare. Molina Healthcare contracts with state governments as a health insurance plan. It provides a wide variety of healthcare services to individuals and families who qualify for government-sponsored programs in thirteen states and Puerto Rico.
Molina Healthcare Coverage for Specific Addictions
The coverage that insurance plans offer varies based on where members live and which plans they have. However, at least a portion of the cost of addiction treatment programs will typically be covered.
Some of the specific types of drug addictions that may be covered by Molina Healthcare include addictions to:
- Prescription drugs (opioids, benzodiazepines, stimulants)
Molina Healthcare also covers behavioral health services including:
- Mental health assessments
- Psychological evaluations
- Treatment plan (development, review and modification)
- Case management
- Crisis intervention
- Mental health intensive outpatient care
- Psychotropic medication administration, monitoring and training
- Day treatment services
- Detox services (medically monitored or medically managed)
- Ancillary psychiatric diagnosed services
It’s essential that underlying mental health disorders are treated along with addiction. If both are present and only one is treated, the chances of long-lasting recovery from either is very low.
Length and Depth of Coverage
Molina Healthcare, in compliance with the Affordable Care Act, must provide some coverage for substance use disorders. The Affordable Care Act requires that all individual and small group policies provide some level of coverage for ten major healthcare services, which include substance use and mental health disorders.
The level of coverage that is provided and the specific types of services that are covered are different from plan to plan. You can check your Molina Healthcare insurance policy to see what is covered for you, or you can contact the insurance company directly and speak to a representative to get clarification of your benefits.
Treatment Services Covered
Molina can help you get behavioral health services that you and your family need. You don’t need a referral to see a doctor, you can pick or change your behavioral health care provider or case manager at any time. Your benefits cover:
- Inpatient services
- Outpatient services
- Doctor visits
We recommend that you check Molina Healthcare regarding your individual plan because your addiction treatment program options will depend on the type of policy you have.
Finding Professional Help for a Benefits Check
If you are not sure about your Molina Healthcare insurance and what it covers, we are happy to help you with a benefits check. One of Rally Point’s representatives will reach out to a Molina Healthcare representative for you to determine the services and treatments you have coverage for under your individual health plan. Then we will be able to help you choose the appropriate course of treatment for you based on your coverage and circumstances.
Addiction Recovery with Molina Healthcare and Rally Point Palm Beach
Rally Point is an alcohol and drug rehab in beautiful West Palm Beach, FL that accepts most Molina Healthcare policies. Our clients come from all over the country because traveling away from home for addiction treatment offers many benefits such as:
- Fewer distractions: A new environment has fewer distractions and triggers which makes it easier to focus on treatment and recovery.
- More personalized attention: Local rehabs may not be able to offer the support you need. It’s important that the rehab you choose offers the treatments and services that you need.
- Increased privacy: Rehabs that are close to home can increase your chances of running into people you know which can sidetrack your progress or cause anxiety.
- Less likely to give up: It can be more tempting to quit treatment if you go to a local rehab because there are fewer obstacles and you have more reminders of home.
- Higher success rates: A study by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) found that out-of-state short-term residential programs have a 12% higher completion rate than in-state centers and detoxification is 20% more effective when it’s out-of-state.
- More specialized services: According to a report by SAMHSA, approximately 7.9 million adults in the United States had co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders in 2014, yet fewer than 7.5 percent enroll in a treatment program that effectively address these disorders. Out-of-state rehabs are more likely to offer specialized therapies and support groups for co-occurring disorders.
West Palm Beach is an ideal location if you’re looking to go to rehab away from home. Our year-round tropical weather and local beaches allow our clients to participate in outdoor activities, like adventure therapy and on-site fishing, in any season.
If you are struggling with drug or alcohol addiction and are a member of a Molina Healthcare insurance plan, Rally Point Palm Beach can help you. We have outpatient and inpatient treatment programs that will help you get started with your life of recovery. Call us at (888) 797-2559 or chat with a representative online for more information or to get started.