We’re excited to announce our latest partnership with Beacon Health Strategies which allow us to also serve Molina Healthcare policyholders. All of the behavioral health services (including addiction treatment) for Molina policies go through Beacon Health Strategies so if you have a Molina policy, you can now come to our West Palm Beach rehab for treatment! Learn more about using Molina Healthcare insurance for addiction treatment and why you should choose Rally Point as your treatment provider.
Table of Contents
Addiction Treatment With Molina Healthcare
Molina can help you get behavioral health services that you and your family need but you must use a provider that is part of Beacon Health Strategies (unless it’s an emergency). You don’t need a referral to see a doctor, you can pick or change your behavioral health care provider or case manager at any time. Your benefits cover:
- Inpatient services
- Outpatient services
- Doctor visits
We recommend that you check with Beacon Health Strategies regarding your Molina Healthcare policy because depending on the type of policy you have, a treatment provider may or may not be able to accept your policy.
Benefits of Our West Palm Beach Rehab
Rally Point is an alcohol and drug rehab in beautiful West Palm Beach, FL that accepts most Molina Healthcare policies. Our clients come from all over the country because traveling away from home for addiction treatment offers many benefits such as:
- Fewer distractions: A new environment has fewer distractions and triggers which makes it easier to focus on treatment and recovery.
- More personalized attention: Local rehabs may not be able to offer the support you need. It’s important that the rehab you choose offers the treatments and services that you need.
- Increased privacy: Rehabs that are close to home can increase your chances of running into people you know which can sidetrack your progress or cause anxiety.
- Less likely to give up: It can be more tempting to quit treatment if you go to a local rehab because there are fewer obstacles and you have more reminders of home.
- Higher success rates: A study by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) found that out-of-state short term residential programs have a 12% higher completion rate than in-state centers and detoxification is 20% more effective when it’s out-of-state.
- More specialized services: According to a report by SAMHSA, approximately 7.9 million adults in the United States had co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders in 2014, yet fewer than 7.5 percent enroll in a treatment program that effectively address these disorders. Out-of-state rehabs are more likely to offer specialized therapies and support groups for co-occurring disorders.
West Palm Beach is an ideal location if you’re looking to go to rehab away from home. Our year-round tropical weather and local beaches allow our clients to participate in outdoor activities, like adventure therapy and on-site fishing, in any season.
Why Is Our Rehab Male-Only?
Addiction is different for men and women in certain ways. For example, women in addiction treatment typically need to address issues like sexual abuse, eating disorders, and unhealthy relationships, whereas men need to address other types of issues like anger management, father/son relationships, and emotional distance. Men also tend to enter treatment later in their addiction than women which can affect what type of treatment they’ll need.
Rally Point is a male-only rehab because:
- Statistics show a better success rate for gender-specific programs
- There are fewer distractions in treatment (i.e. sexual attractions and relationships) which allow for more focus and concentration
- Communication is better as some patients will share more openly with members of the same sex
- Gender-specific programs allow the rehab to concentrate on the unique experiences and issues that affect their gender
- Bonding tends to be stronger among same-sex groups
Having a support system is key to recovery and gender-specific treatment is one of the most effective ways to provide that support.
Start Your Addiction Treatment Now
If you’re a Molina Healthcare policyholder and struggling with alcohol or drug addiction, we can help. Call (888) 797-2559 or email us today to get started on your personalized treatment plan!