Table of Contents
- 1 Alcoholism Treatment in Palm Beach, Florida
- 2 Why Choose Rally Point Palm Beach Rehab?
- 3 Why Choose a Gender-Specific Alcohol Rehab?
- 4 What Can I Expect During Alcohol Rehab?
- 5 What is the Cost for Alcohol Rehab in Palm Beach?
- 6 What Types of Insurance Does Rally Point Rehab Palm Beach Accept?
- 7 What if I Don’t Have Insurance?
- 8 Start Your Recovery from Alcoholism Now
At Rally Point Palm Beach Rehab, clients will experience all the beauty of the scenic area while working with an experienced and compassionate staff to begin their journey toward recovery from alcoholism.
Alcoholism Treatment in Palm Beach, Florida
Rally Point offers three alcohol rehab programs that consider the level of care that each individual client needs. Programs include day or night treatment with community housing (also called Partial Hospitalization), intensive outpatient treatment that allows clients to work or go to school, outpatient treatment that allows clients to live at home while receiving treatment. Whichever program you choose, you will receive outstanding care at Rally Point’s Palm Beach rehab center as you learn how to live a fulfilling life without alcohol.
Why Choose Rally Point Palm Beach Rehab?
There are a number of things that set Rally Point apart from other alcohol rehab programs. While you will receive all the traditional rehab benefits, at our Palm Beach rehabilitation center you will also receive the following distinctive benefits:
- An exceptional staff that truly cares about the well-being of its clients.
- A smaller, more intimate setting with no more than 15 clients at a time and a minimum staff to client ratio of 1 to 6.
- A male only environment that allows the focus to be gender-specific.
- A treatment center that holds itself to a higher level of ethical standards.
- A focus on community integration from day one. Palm Beach has a large and dynamic recovery community, and clients are exposed to it through 12-step meetings and networking with others who are in recovery.
- A clear focus on reintegration into real life following treatment that includes various life skills training.
- A robust and inclusive aftercare program for all clients who successfully complete their programs.
Why Choose a Gender-Specific Alcohol Rehab?
There are many reasons that a gender-specific rehab benefits clients. Not only does it help increase the focus on recovery, but more importantly, it increases support, comfort, and the ability to identify with one another. There are certain aspects of addiction and recovery that tend to be gender-specific. Having all male clients means that treatment can be tailored to fit men specifically.
What Can I Expect During Alcohol Rehab?
At Rally Point Palm Beach, staff will help you feel welcome and comfortable as you begin your recovery. You will other be interacting with men, similar to you, who are seeking help and healing. Support from your peers is a big part of recovery, and it’s likely that you will identify and bond quickly with other clients.
You can expect your days to be filled with activities that include individual and group therapy, 12-step meetings, lectures, alcohol abuse education, life skills training, work or school support, nutritional education, and some down time for you to reflect on all that you are learning. You will also have the opportunity to participate in holistic and alternative activities, if you choose to. These include things like yoga, art or music therapy, fitness training, adventure therapy, and animal-assisted therapy.
What is the Cost for Alcohol Rehab in Palm Beach?
The cost for alcohol rehab in Palm Beach varies depending on the program you are enrolled in. Your insurance may cover a portion of treatment, and that depends upon your specific coverage. You can check with your insurance provider or one of Rally Point’s helpful staff members to see what your policy covers.
What Types of Insurance Does Rally Point Rehab Palm Beach Accept?
At Rally Point Palm Beach, we work with many insurance providers to help you get the care you need for recovery, both as an in-network provider and an out-of-network provider.
The insurance providers we work with in-network are: Aetna, Beacon Health Options (formerly Value Options), Emblem Health and UniCare. We are also a certified TRICARE provider.
Rally Point works with most insurance companies on an out-of-network basis. These include: Ambetter, Anthem, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Cigna, ComPsych, Empire Blue Cross, Harvard Pilgrim, Humana, MHNet Behavioral Health, Magellan Behavioral Health, Medical Mutual, Optum, Oxford, POMCO, Tufts, UMR, UPMC, United Health Care, and many others.
What if I Don’t Have Insurance?
If you don’t have insurance coverage that will supplement your long term alcohol rehab in Florida, it doesn’t mean that you cannot seek help. Contact our offices now to find out about alternate payment options. We want to help you get well.
Start Your Recovery from Alcoholism Now
If you are struggling with alcohol and want to get help, don’t delay in calling Rally Point Palm Beach alcohol rehab center at 1-888-797-2559 or you can complete our Contact Form and we will contact you. You don’t have to live with alcoholism, you can find hope and healing and Rally Point can help.
Rally Point Palm Beach Rehab
1130 Elizabeth Avenue
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401